First fotos-Extremely dangerous earthquake close to the Napa Valley, California

 

Last update: August 24, 2014 at 11:55 am
by By

thanks  Armed for informacions !
Earthquake-report.com
Update 11:45 UTC : Twitter user Mike Smith just wrote : Listening to a Napa County scanner stream. Sounds like a lot of injuries and damage in the Napa/Sonoma area.
Update 11:38 UTC : A building partly collapsed in Napa (see image below). ER fears that there are more cases like this one. Hard to say how many people might be injured but we are sure that there wil be people injured during this quake. Recent houses will be OK but alder not-refitted houses might be of risk.
Twitter image of a partly collapsed house in Napa
Twitter image of a partly collapsed house in Napa
Update 11:29 UTC : California Highway Patrol checking crossings and bridges for obvious signs of structural integrity after quake. For our readers from elsewhere in the world : The earthquake happened in the middle of the night and rescue services have to operate in the dark. millions of people have been awakened from the shaking of this earthquake
Twitter image from the Walmart in Napa
Twitter image from the Walmart in Napa
Update 11:23 UTC : There is a population of 280000 people in a radius of 20 km around the epicenter. Power outages are reported in North Bay area of San Francisco as well as Sonoma, Napa counties
Update 11:13 UTC : Until now much reports of shaken interiors from Napa and the Napa valley area
Twitter image from a house in Napa
Twitter image from a house in Napa
Update 11:08 UTC : People in Napa Valley are frightened and call it the biggest ever. The image below is from a house in Napa. San Francisco no reports of damage so far.
Ar ER we call a radius of 10 km around the epicenter as extremely dangerous and a radius of 30 km as dangerous for damage/injuries
Twitter image from Napa Valley
Twitter image from Napa Valley
Update 11:01 UTC : ER calls this earthquake extremely dangerous for serious damage and even injuries.
Update 10:59 UTC : We apologise for not being able to serve all our readers as the servers can only serve a limited number of people (thousands at a time) but demand is simply too high to cope
Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 12.43.24
  1. 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
  2. 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
  3. 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
  4. 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
  5. 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California

SRC Location UTC Date/time M D
USGS Napa, California Aug 24 12:47 3.6 8
EMSC Northern California Aug 24 12:47 3.6 8
USGS Napa, California Aug 24 12:01 2.5 10

  • Fairfield - Was at work a local hospital on the 3rd floor. The whole floor swayed and shook. Glass doors from patients rooms rattled really bad. Couldnt move and had to hold onto counter. Lasted a good amount of time. No damage reported at hospital. Patients shaken up.
  • cordelia - my wife awakened to strong shaking and rode the earthquake out in bed. i felt as if i needed to hold on so as not to shaken from bed. we heard lots of what sounded like breaking glass. after inspecting home after quaking stopped found lots of pictures, tri-fold fire place grate had fallen over but nothing broken
  • Cobb - Lasted a while it felt like Water in outdoor jacuzzi sloshing back and forth
  • Napa - was watching netflix when I felt a sudden, building roll in the ground, my first reaction was to grab and cover my dogs as it increased in intensity. after what felt like 8-9 rolls, feeling the walls of our concrete house literally wiggling like jello, it stopped. leaving my family and I in the dark. a small scramble for some flash lights revealed a large portion of the house was tossed. things flew from one side of the room to the other. it is going to be interesting to see it all in the light.
  • EMSC Northern California Aug 24 12:01 2.5 10
    EMSC Northern California Aug 24 11:41 2.3 10

  • Santa Rosa - Wake up. Needed to calm my husba.d and check on friends.
  • Novato - Woke us up. I grew up in Chicago and it was my first earthquake.
  • Vallejo - Loud crack and rumbling woke us up. Pictures fell off the wall, objects fell off shelves, some broken glass, no major damage or problems. Neighbors also awakened. Seemed to last a long time - like 5 minutes. Very slight aftershock.
  • Santa Cruz - No damage. Felt building sway. Building on rollers.
  • Novato - Woke me up. I'm in a mobile home so it felt like strong shaking. Seemed to last around 8 seconds. No items fell down.
  • EMSC San Francisco Bay Area, Calif. Aug 24 11:22 2.3 11

  • san francisco - Woke me up.
  • Castro valley - Slow rolling, woke me up from a found sleep
  • Newark, California - I woke up from the shaking and noise from what I now presume to have been the rhythmic shaking of my sliding shower doors. No damage that I know of.
  • Santa Rosa - Long and rolling but not damage.
  • Novato - Woke up at 3:20 am to a strong loud jolt. Sounded like loud thunder. No damage.
  • EMSC Northern California Aug 24 10:55 2.3 8

  • elk grove - no damage my bird was a little upset cocktel
  • brentwood, ca - It seemed to last a long time.
  • Union City - Long and rolling, woke me up.
  • Sacramento, CA - I was very scared. I thought someone was shaking my bed.
  • Emeryville, CA - We live above the Bay Street Mall in the town homes and our building swayed left and right for 20 seconds.
  • Sacramento - No damage. Felt waves and heard the house creaking. Felt like the longest few moments ever.
  • Alameda - Very scary. Woke me up. Felt long
  • Davis - I felt my whole apartment building rocking, my bed as well and my blinds were swinging back and forth for about 20 seconds or so.
  • San Mateo, Ca - I was sleeping, I woke up to rattling, and rumbling noise. It felt like someone was shaking my bed very very hard. It woke me up, something that is very hard to do!
  • santa rosa, ca 95407 - Woke me up. Seemed to last a long time. Small things fell off shelves.
  • kenwood/santa rosa - Strong, rolling. Seemed to last a long time.
  • El Sobrante, CA - Woke up very frightened as the house shook. Two items fell off the tables but nothing broke. My cat jumped off the bed and refused to purr when I pet him. He finally went out the cat door. Got up and looked out the window. Saw that everybody up and down the street had lights on. The electricity went on and off several times after the quake.
  • Los Gatos, CA - First thought a large animal had jumped on our deck. Realized we were experiencing an earthquake when the shaking continued.
  • Arbuckle, California - Working at California Family Foods as Security Guard. NO damage. I felt good movement detected as I was sitting down. Employee inside building did not feel it.
  • EMSC Northern California Aug 24 10:53 2.3 8


  • Fairfield - Lots of items fell over. Luckily no damage.
  • windsor - Soft jello bowl movement
  • Berkeley - It woke us up. We live on the 3rd floor. Woke up the tenants. Nothing fell off any shelves.
  • petaluma - woke us up. no damage.
  • Vallejo - The quake woke me out my sleep. I screamed grabbed my kid and went outside. Everyone is outside checking on one another. TV and picture frames and some items fell.
  • fairfield - Our whole house was rocking like a boat on water.
  • Fairfield - woke to noise of creaking and bed shaking. Noise coming from the walls, got stronger as it got going. Above ground pool water really moving and support rails creaking with the movement. Lasted long enough for us to get out of bed and run downstairs to check out the pool status. Daughters first real quake, scared her.
  • Petaluma - House shook, nothing fell, no damage.
  • EMSC San Francisco Bay Area, Calif. Aug 24 10:47 2.3 10


  • Sacramento Ca - 3:21am..woke up to the bed shaking for a few seconds.
  • oakland - No damage. House definitely shook for about 10 seconds. Light sleepers woke and were alarmed.
  • Tracy, California - No damage. Bed shaking, shower doors banging, my dog woke up.
  • Milpitas - I was in a hotel room. Suddenly the place started to shake. Initially thought the person the room above me was jumping. But when I stood up, I saw the walls shaking and the hanging clothes moving. Realized it was an earthquake. 3:20 AM
  • San Francisco - No damage. Just got scared.
  • san francisco - Woken up with shaking bed. Few items falling off shelving & hanging art shifted
  • City of Alameda CA - Woke me up. Gentle rocking for about 10 secondsA little noisy.
  • Palo Alto - Woke me up and I'm a deep sleeper. No damage.
  • moss beach ca - Woke up with shaking about 10 seconds long.
  • Sacramento - woke me up from deep sleep. Bed was rocking and my whole house was swaying. Felt like it was forever.
  • WCATWC 55 Miles Sw Of Sacramento California Aug 24 10:21 6.1 9

  • Antioch, CA - Woke me up. I thought one of my kids was climbing into the bed.
  • Stockton California - Slow roll that lasted about a minute.
  • San Francisco - No damage
  • Berkeley - Woke us up from sleep. No damage to property.
  • Pacifca CA - house and furniture creaked two waves
  • Santa Rosa - No obvious damage yet. Most of minute rolling shaking 3:30 am
  • Redwood City - Smooth ride, very slight and very brief. It did wake us from our sleep.
  • San Francisco - Fairly quiet. Could hear the sound of the ground moving. Felt like someone jumping i bed, but now Im going back to sleep.
  • San Francisco - Seriously woke me up. Could hear glassware, wine glasses make noise from my room.
  • Palo Alto - rolled across the house, doubt there is damage
  • Sebastopol - woke up with strong shaking and house rumbling and bed shaking. no interior damage apparent
  • Berkeley - Shaking awakened me and lasted about a minute, it seemed. No noise except for things shaking on shelves. No damage, but lasted a bit longer than other quakes I've felt.
  • Oakland - At approx 3:21am felt moderate shaking for about 20 seconds. No damage, but knew immediately it was a size able quake
  • Elk Grove - I was having another sleepless night when the bed started shaking and window blinds started swinging. Got a little freaked out then realized it was probably an earthquake.
  • Vallejo - Woke me up, some stuff fell over, very strong.
  • cotati - Sounded and felt like a large tree was falling on the house for about 15 seconds. no apparent damage or fallen trees.
  • Sacramento - It was strong enough to wake me up but did not seem to last very long.
  • Morgan Hill, CA - I was awake and felt some long, slow rolling waves. It lasted a few seconds and I figured that the amplitude of the waves indicated it was a sizable earthquake at a distance from my location.
  • Martinez - Woke me up. Rolling and shaking for 20-30 seconds.
  • El granada - Woke us up here with a good shaking
  • Walnut Creek - Lots of shaking, could hear lots of creaking, yet no damage at this time. Very strong relative to other earthquake experiences.
  • Rohnert Park - No damage.
  • sacramento - It woke me up Walls and furniture were shaking and making a rattleling noise
  • Fairfield, CA - Set the light sensors off inside our house, and woke everyone up - house rolled as it was designed too, no damage, but certainly got our attention! Adrenalin still pumping - center was 7 miles from us.
  • Healdsburg - The large chandelier was swinging in the foyer and the cats all headed for cover. No apparent damage.
  • Allendale - Woke me from sleep. House creaked. Sliding glass back door rattled. I could feel pulsing wàves. Lasted only about 5-10 seconds after I was awake.
  • El Sobrante - House shook and creaked, knocked glassware around in cupboards. Lights in kitchen flickered a few times. No damage to house evident.
  • Palo Alto - Felt it! Woke me up at 3:22 am
  • Suisun City - Light shaking but long rolling/waving in surges. Woke up the family on 3rd floor of our building. No damage.
  • San Ramon - No damage - but the entire house was swaying back and fourth
  • Sebastopol, Ca - Woke me up. No obvious damage. Lots of strong shaking. One item fell off the shelf.
  • San Mateo, CA, USA - Moderate-Strong rolling for about a minute.
  • Roseland - Scary!!
  • Lodi - Woke me up. All the blind cords were swaying and making a racket.
  • Antioch - Wake me up
  • Vallejo - Some items fell off of shelves, very loud, woke us up. No damage to house.
  • Redwood city - Mild rocking and rolling that seemed to last for 8-10 seconds.
  • St. Helena - Definitely woke up the entire neighborhood and frightened the dog.
  • Pleasanton, ca - No damage, but chandeliers still moving after 10 minutes.
  • Cloverdale - Dogs started barking, rolling for a long time, glass and house were rattling, no damage I can tell of right now. Scary though!
  • Vacaville - I have not felt an earthquake that as noticeable since 1989
  • sacramento - Watching tv when hubby noticed lanterns hanging from our ceiling rocking, then I noticed the swaying feeling. Lasted about half a min. No damage.
  • Sunnyvale - Woke me up. Four poster bed rattled, shook and swayed; shower doors rattled for a while after.
  • Sacramento - The bed shook and the pots and pans could be heard clanking together from hooks in the kitchen it awoke me from sleep
  • Napa - TV, lamps knocked over, toilet water all over BR floor. Drawers fell out.
  • Vacaville - Woke to bed shaking and my dog that never barks was barking and growling.
  • Richmond-cá - Medo
  • Clayton, ca - Crazy shaking of the whole house!
  • Gilroy - Woke me up with the slow role the seemed to last at least 8 seconds and my roof was making crackling noises.
  • Fairfield - Woke us from sleep. Bed shaking. Few things fell off the wall.
  • Sunol - Woke me up, bed was shaking and heard house/roof creaking
  • Castro valley - Woke wife and me up. Bed was swaying. Didn't hear any noise, house did not creak. No damage. Seemed to last around 15 seconds.
  • Oakley - Woke up with bed shaking. This is the first time I have felt an earthquake in Oakley in 23 years. Very surprising.
  • Penngrove - I was shaken onto the floor out of bed. The slight rolling and shaking made it hard to stand. It lasted about 20 seconds after I awakened.
  • Nicasio,CA - Woken up when the house made a noise but did not feel any shaking
  • Petaluma - Very strong, long, rolling shakes (1-2 minutes) woke us up. Bright flashes of light beyond ridge line. Power on, cell phones work, No obvious damage.
  • Mill Valley - Mill Valley, CA live in old, wooden , cottage without foundation. Whole house was shaking enough to wake me out of sound sleep. No damage that I can see.
  • Santa Rosa - No damage as far as I can tell scared my daughter and wife a lot
  • Green Valley - Major shaking, seemed to go on forever, water in our pool moving quite a bit. Very scary, no damage.
  • lafayette - Good enough to wake us up and the cars on the street were beeping
  • Pacifica - No property damage, took a minute to realize what was happening.
  • Davis, CA - Woke from sleep with bed shaking/rocking gently x several seconds. No damage or noise.
  • Santa rosa - From our second story barn-turned-residence (standard building codes used) It came as a shake for 10-15 seconds and then the structure swayed a good foot, foot and a half for another 8 seconds. Cats and GF panicking. We need to have bag ready to bounce! I'll search for cats for 10 seconds then I'm gone next time!
  • Boulder Creek - woke me and my dog up!
  • Dubin - Closest thing to the Loma Prieta because it rolled and lasted longer than most. Doors rattling - cat is still hiding.
  • Redwood City - Strong to Very strong then bk to Strong horizontal? waves shook the house at 3:22am
  • Concord - I was sleeping in the couch and woke up from the apt shaking, no damages just startled
  • Santa Rosa - No damage, just scared kids and the in ground pool overflowed pretty good for a few minutes.
  • Sunnyvale - Wind chimes playing, house swaying N-S. Rolling Motion.
  • St. Helena - Strong, short jolt. Lobg
  • Berkeley - I was up using the restroom and washing my hands when it hit. Very strong but felt short. Nothing fell. Good thing I finished using the restroom!
  • Vacaville - Mod shake for 10 sec. No Damage
  • Guerneville - No damage. Several seconds of rolling movement.
  • Santa Rosa - Shaking woke me up. Bed was moving and mirror was shaking. Not much noise though. I ran to doorway. It's a very scary feeling to hold on to the wall and feel it moving. It was only about 30 seconds though.
  • Vacaville - Moderate but steady shaking. Thought my hubby was playing when he said Earthquake, until I seen the blinds swaying back and forth. Hope this isn't the first of many.
  • Forestville - Woke me up! Strongest shaking I felt since '89. Lasted a good 10-15 seconds. No damage.
  • Old Foothill Farms 95841 - I personally slept thru the actual shaking, (dead sleeper) however my African Grey Parrot reacts to even the tiniest movement by falling off his perch and continually flapping around his cage until I reach him for cuddles. So I'm usually up and moving to reach him. This episode took considerable calming.
  • Richmond - Tudo balançava nitidamente
  • Antioch - Sitting at dining room table. Shook back and forth. The chandelierwas swaying pretty well also. I looked at in ground pool and water was swaying as if 10 people had jumped in at one time. Unsure of damage at this time due to light restrictions.
  • Rafael - Other than that really shook my bed good rocking sensation seemed to last for 14 seconds sure scared my animals.
  • San francisco - It woke us up and we really felt it and shacked for at least 15 sec . No damage
  • Petaluma - Very long and strong shaking
  • milpitas - The bed headboard was knocking on the wall repeatedly as bedroom was shaking for 5-8 seconds. No damage.
  • Rohnert Park - Couple things fell off a shelf, building swayed a lot, cats were freaked out, seemed to last long time. If this is really a 5.96 earthquake miles away from here, I don't want to be in this house for anything bigger or closer.
  • Redwood Shores - Moderate shaking, 8 - 10 seconds. Near end of quake shaking got stronger.
  • Berkeley - No damage but everyone woke up. The wall I was leaning against shook long and hard for about 20 seconds.
  • Vacaville - Woke up from deep sleep with high noises as if big rats running inside the walls and wondering what it was and then felt the bed moving and heard the walls creaking, everything swaying for a few seconds and then it settled down fast. Wondering about aftershocks now. Even though had only slept for 3 hours, now TIRED but can't sleep.
  • Stanford, CA - Felt the building shake while indoors on the third floor of a building on the Stanford campus. Could see the windows shake and hear the glassware in the cabinets rattle.
  • Pittsburg - shook us awake pretty long and hard. scared me.
  • Livermore - Woke up to my bed feeling like it was rolling back and forth, and all the window blinds in the house banging against the walls. I knew if it wasn't close it was big. It felt quite strong. Scared me.
  • Pleasant Hill,CA - Very strong shaking of bed woke me up. Lots of neighborhood dogs barking. Light fixture shaking strongly.
  • Petaluma - Very scary but no known damage at this point in time.
  • stockton - I was a sleep when the bed began to shake, I knew it was an earthquake. Once shaking stopped went to the dining room and chandalier was still moving.
  • Dublin - Shook the bed, 2nd floor, we could hear the rattling sound. Some families came out of the building and stayed out for an hour.
  • Fremont - Was watching movie lying on couch, felt whole house rocking back and forth for few seconds, immediately woke up wife and took her and my daughter out of the house fearing after shocks. This was in fremont, CA which is quite far from Napa.
  • GEOFON Northern California Aug 24 10:20 6.1 10

  • Folsom - Woke me up, but I'm sensitive to earthquakes, growing up in the Bay Area with them. Knew it was a big one.
  • saint helena - Lasted omg enough for me to grab my dogs and run out into the backyard. Loss of power all over town. Strangest part though, saw two bursts of bluish white light flash in the sky
  • Napa - Very strong. Lasted 15-20 seconds. Pictures off the walls, broken glassware, most bookshelves had books spilled. Pretty scary, but we're only 5 mi from epicenter.
  • Winters - Maybe 15 seconds. Toilet water sloshed and light fixture rocked back and forth
  • Woodland - Wine bottle knocked off wine rack, glasses swaying together.
  • Pacifica - no damage. just scary
  • santa rosa - My house felt like a toothpick house, snap, crackle pop. No damage, lightning
  • Sebastopol - Lights flashed on and off! No damage.
  • Vallejo - Very strong, shook me out of bed!
  • tracy - Mostly a rolling type quake. It was song enough to awake me. Seem to last about 30 second.
  • West Sacramento - Woke up to the bed shaking and heard the blinds shaking and lamp fixtures clinging
  • Vallejo - It was a slow quiet. Kinda like I had an idea but not so sure. Then I thought it would end, but it grew louder and stronger. It was apparent what it was. '89 came to mind and I just wanted it to end.
  • Cobb - Shaking lasted a while, water in jacuzzi swaying back and forth
  • EMSC San Francisco Bay Area, Calif. Aug 24 10:20 6.0 11

  • Sunnyvale, CA - Swinging fan pullcords. Light creaking. Vertigo.
  • martinez, ca - Reading book in bed at 3:15am when moderate shaking of bed and house ceiling lamps swaying about a foot side to side
  • Walnut Creek, CA - Awakened at 3:21 by about 15-20 seconds of shaking. Plenty of knocking around but no visible damage
  • Pleasant hill - No damage but significant shaking woke me up. About 20 seconds. Rocking motion.
  • Fremont, California - One of the stronger and longest lasting shake I've felt in a while.
  • San Francisco - Moderate shaking woke me up. Tinkling chandelier. No damage.
  • Vallejo - Woke me up at 3:21 AM. My first earthquake since moving to the North Bay area 2 years ago.
  • San Francisco - No obvious damage, but a good shaker that seemed to last at least 10 seconds
  • South San Francisco, CA - 3:21 AM August 24, 2014 -- Strong Shaking lasted quite a long time Items vibrated strongly nothing broke
  • petaluma - woke the family up. very wavy felt for at least 10-15 seconds.
  • petaluma - woke the family up. very wavy felt for at least 10-15 seconds.
  • San Jose - enough to set my and my husband's vertigo off; door moving very slightly
  • Richmond - Objects on walls made noise, house shook like jello, cats disappeared...shook for quite a few seconds.
  • castro valley - Strong shaking of the bed for a several seconds followed by gentle rocking... Seemed rather long
  • san leandro - Returned with fast food and went to check on laundry in dryer. Stood there gripping the washer after noticing the bicycles that are on hanger hooks began swaying nsync together about 8inches both ways... more of a back and forth side to side direction was how my body was being moved.
  • Sunnyvale - Light shaking. Enough to wake me up and shake / move around the pool water.
  • Vacaville - Woke me up because the bed was shaking. My mirror closet doors rattled for quite a while. Definitely felt far across the Bay Area and more.
  • San Francisco - Woke me up and I heard my tables and drawers shaking
  • Roseland - Scary. Woke up my whole family out of bed. Still shaking :
  • San Rafael - (No damage, but lots of shaking and noise. Kept waiting for it to get more violent, like 1989 Loma Prieta Quake, but it never happened. During that one, experienced in Mill Valley, you couldn't stand. Felt it from the beginning because I was up.
  • Albany, CA - Awakened immediately. Went on longer than others. Heard rolling noise. Did not get up.
  • Foster City - I was awaken by the shakes around 3:20 a.m. I hope everyone is okay.
  • San Leandro - I was on the Internet reading when the whole bedroom rolled back and forth for about 15 seconds. No apparent damage.
  • Novato, Ca - Woke everyone up. Dog and cats were alert. Long rolling shake. Bed shook. No damage, power is on.
  • San Jose - I was on-line at the time. However, being born and raised in California I just caught the wave and hanged 10.
  • Santa Rosa - Very strong jolt with strong side to side movement for about 30 seconds. Cat panicked. No damage. A few small objects fell over. Read up on triangle collapse zones to prepare for dangerous quakes!
  • San Francisco - Native Californian, used to earthquakes BUT this was first time since 1989 Loma Prieta quake that I actually felt alarmed. Moderate shaking & lasted about 40 seconds. I steadied big computer monitor at my desk so it would not fall on me. Scary! I'm on 4th floor or seven story residential hotel. Desk clerk on ground floor felt it too, thought someone was banging on the door. No damage that we know of. Plate glass windows in front lobby all OK.
  • USGS American Canyon, California Aug 24 10:20 6.0 10

  • San Leandro, CA - Very "gentle" but strong shaking. 2nd story of a 2 story house. No damage.
  • redwood city, ca - I was awake. easy to figure out the shaking is a earth quake. built up, then slowed, then another increase. solid 20 seconds long.
  • Martinez - Woke me from a deep slumber, instinctively ran outside. Porch swing swaying side to side, crooked pictures on wall. No apparent damage
  • Vallejo - That was a pretty long one. Woke everyone up
  • Lakeport - Felt slow side to side motion. Seemed to last quite a while. Hanging items in house swayed for a while. No damage noted.
  • Fremont - felt moderate tremors. No damages.
  • Walnut Creek - Awaken from sleep. Moderate pool sloshing with approximately 1-2 inches of water sloshed out of the pool and onto the deck.
  • Santa Cruz - Woke up to bedroom door rattling loudly and bed noticeably shaking. Husband slept through it.
  • Vacaville - Was up already. Pool sloshed out a lot of water
  • mill valley - lasted for apprx. 20 seconds. everything was shaking strongly but no damage, nothing fell off. immediately felt it was a strong earthquake. everybody woke up.
  • Santa Rosa - The shaking woke us from sleep but not our children. It felt to me like someone shaking our bed pretty vigorously until the shaking gave way to more of a swaying motion. Lasted long enough to realize what was happening and experience it a bit. Saw two bright flashes through the window ( power line? Lightning?) the electrical power went off and on twice during the shaking and is on now. No damage to our home, our things, or ourselves. All in all it was mostly kinda neat.
  • Emeryville - Interesting sensation, in my sailboat, docked at the marina. A mild though rapid up and down vibration, followed by tide like ripples, lasting (II would guess), about 5+ seconds. Probably wouldn't have noticed if I had been sleeping...
  • EMSC San Francisco Bay Area, Calif. Aug 24 04:54 2.3 13

  • Windsor - Woke up to some slight rocking. Lasted about 10 seconds. I kept asking my husband "What is that?" before going on full fledge panic. Husband denied. Shows how weak rocking was. No damage.
  • Union City - It was shaking soo hard it woke me up out my sleep I thought one of my kids shook the bed. It lasted for a long time too
  • Newark - I felt it, the windows and bed were shaking. The rattle of the windows woke me up. It felt as if it shook for at least 3 minutes; however I understand that it may have actually been less time.
  • Kommentare

    Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

    Straßenstrich-Immer mehr Frauen gehen in die Prostitution für Einkommen, insbesondere aus den Universitäten

    Europas Öffentlichkeit sieht zu -Straßenstrich C-63 von Lloret de Mar

    Lloret de Mar-Tödliches Vergnügen-Nicht aus dem Urlaub zurück