Florida sinkhole 'extremely unstable'


Veröffentlicht am 02.03.2013
Jeff Bush, 37, is missing, presumed dead, after disappearing into the chasm which opened up under his bedroom late on Thursday night.
Jerry Bush said he heard a cry for help, but when he got to his brother's bedroom, there was nothing but a hole and a mattress.
He jumped in to try to save his brother, but had to be pulled to safety by a sheriff's deputy.
"When I went into the house, the family was outside, everybody was upset. I entered, I went into the hallway, and when I turned into the bedroom, the only thing that I saw was a hole. And the hole took the entire bedroom," said Deputy Douglas Duvall.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Straßenstrich-Immer mehr Frauen gehen in die Prostitution für Einkommen, insbesondere aus den Universitäten

Europas Öffentlichkeit sieht zu -Straßenstrich C-63 von Lloret de Mar

Lloret de Mar-Tödliches Vergnügen-Nicht aus dem Urlaub zurück