A passenger had to land a plane in Florida after the pilot suffered a medical emergency

A passenger had to land a plane in Florida after the pilot suffered a medical emergency A passenger with no flying experience successfully landed a small plane in Florida Tuesday afternoon after his pilot suffered a medical emergency. The incredible aviation accomplishment happened at Palm Beach International Airport with the help of air traffic controllers, according to WPBF-TV. “I’ve got a serious situation here,” the Cessna Caravan passenger was reportedly heard telling air traffic control about 70 miles north of his final destination. “My pilot has gone incoherent. I have no idea how to fly the airplane.” “Roger. What’s your position?” a dispatcher responded, according to the outlet. “I have no idea,” the passenger reportedly said. “I can see the coast of Florida in front of me. And I have no idea.” https://www.airlive.net/a-passenger-with-no-flying-experience-had-to-land-a-plane-after-his-pilot-suffered-a-medical-emergency/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Straßenstrich-Immer mehr Frauen gehen in die Prostitution für Einkommen, insbesondere aus den Universitäten

Europas Öffentlichkeit sieht zu -Straßenstrich C-63 von Lloret de Mar

Lloret de Mar-Tödliches Vergnügen-Nicht aus dem Urlaub zurück